Give buyers a new perspective by capturing a bird’s eye view of any property. You can highlight the city skyline, size of the property lot, or nearby features.
Aerial photos are captured by FPM’s professional photographers that have obtained their part 107 through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and are fully insured.
Our drones are top notch. They have superior tracking control, industry leading gimbal stabilization, a whole lot of Megapixels, and special obstacle avoidance technology. All this tech talk is really just a fancy way to say we have the equipment needed to get you the clearest, most crisp aerial pictures possible without crashing a drone through the roof.
- Provides a new perspective of the home
- Captures proximity of the home to nearby amenities (lakes, shopping, dining…etc)
- Highlights the property size
- Displays the layout of exterior features (pool, guest house, tennis court…etc)
- Outshines other real estate listings on listing websites
Every | ExposureImpressionPhotoInteractionClipBuyerShotSellerEditAgentSaleHome | Counts
How to Use for Maximum Return On Investment
- Add to MLS Listing
Aerial photos come in the same file type as our HD photography and can be easily uploaded to MLS along with your other photos.
- Post on social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok and especially Instagram
Aerials have a knack for standing out amongst the crowd, especially for properties with exciting yard features like a pool, tennis court, barn…etc.
- Add our color pop enhancement to highlight the property boundaries:
Highlight the property line of a large home/ranch using our color pop enhancement
Don’t let your listing get lost in an aerial view of a neighborhood – color pop enhancement can highlight your listing from the neighbors!
- Add to Zillow and Realtor.com Listings
When you upload your aerial photos to MLS, they will automatically appear on syndicated sites like Zillow and Realtor.com – it may take a little while, but they will show up.
- Display printed pictures in your office
Show off your accomplishments and excite your team by displaying captivating aerial images. Print on metal for a modern pop or canvas for a traditional look.